Elevation certificates are now available in Mapnet.
- Select or search your parcel by address. If there is a matching Elevation Certificate in City records, it will be available as a download link at the bottom of the Property Information sections.
- You may also select the layer "Elevation Certificates" from the "Additional Layers" dropdown in the left column to view all matching records on the map.
- Not all Elevation Certificates are in City records and not all properties have an existing Elevation Certificate.
- A new Elevation Certificate can be obtained at any time from a South Carolina licensed engineer or land surveyor.
- Please note, the City of Charleston does not survey buildings for the purpose of completing elevation certificates.
A list of all properties with an Elevation Certificate on file in City records is also available here (updated July 2020).