To better serve as many customers as possible, please help us by following the following guidelines:
*Notice for City of Charleston Residents*
In order to receive City Resident discounts on green fees, you must have a registered "Household" with the City of Charleston Recreation department.
To create a household, use the link below to access Rectrac and enter the requested information:
*When registering on a laptop or desktop PC, you will click on "Login" and follow instructions for household registration.
*When registering on a smart phone, you will click on the 3 bars on the top, left of screen to find the "Login" option and follow instructions for household registration.
Create City of Charleston Household
*If you have participated in Recreation programs or booked tee times with us before, you will have a username on file and will need to follow the "forgotten username" instructions to recover your login information.
Recover Household Username
- To minimize lines and questions, we recommend completing your household prior to the course reopening. The Rectrac portal is available 24/7.
- If booking a tee time online (preferred), your household will be saved in the tee sheet, and you will simply need to show us your driver's license with matching address upon arrival.
- If booking over the phone or in person, our staff will search the Rectrac database for your household using the phone number you provided.
- All players in each tee time must provide household information to receive discounts.
- All City Residents must show a valid drivers license with matching City address when checking in to play.