Get Golf Ready
A series of (five) 60 Minute Group Golf lessons targeting beginner golfers, golfers looking to return to the sport and advanced golfers who would like to get more understanding of the game. Get Golf Ready is also a great way to learn with a friend in a no-stress atmosphere. We can provide equipment for participants, too, if you don't have a set of golf clubs. Our Get Golf Ready program will teach you everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Each Get Golf Ready class lasts for 5 consecutive weeks and each weekly session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. Over the course of 5 weeks some of the topics that will be covered include:
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole - chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the 'lingo'
- Swinging your driver and other 'big' clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course
- Review of the rules and keeping score
Join us for our next Get Golf Ready Class and PGA certified instructors will give you the basics to so you can participate in a corporate outing, or create the foundation to learn and enjoy golf for the rest of your life. In 2014, nearly 99,000 new golfers took advantage of this program nationwide!
Instruction is led by PGA Master Instructor Boykin Powers. There is a maximum of 5 students in the class! Cost is $99.
- Week 1 - Introduction and Putting Fundamentals
- Week 2 - Pitching and Chipping Fundamentals
- Week 3 - Irons and Full Swing
- Week 4 - Driving and Full Swing
- Week 5 - Playing the Holes
Want to shoot Par or better?
Join me as we learn to shoot 4's or better by starting from 25 yards out, after 3 consecutive 4's, or a 12 average, we move back to 50 yards, then 75, 100, 125, 150 and 200 yards from the green. As a beginner, this will give you confidence to shoot lower scores, while also playing at a fast pace. As an experienced golfer, this will help identify why you are not scoring as low as you want, this helps us identify your weakness, and its not distance. This class will help you learn to SCORE.
$30 include all fees. Limited to 4 participants each class.
Increase Your Club Head Speed!
The clinic cost will include all materials needed, including range balls, use of the TrackMan radar, you will also be loaned 1 set of SuperSpeed Golf Training Clubs. SuperSpeed Training clubs retail for $199, so you will get to use these tools without having to purchase them.
Participants will need to sign up in advance so that we can insure you have a spot, and that we have the appropriate SuperSpeed Training Clubs available. There are different training clubs for men, ladies and seniors as well as juniors.
Each week will start out with 10 minutes of dynamic warmup of simple stretches to loosen up and get ready to perform. You will then take some swings with the Driver and we will get a baseline club head speed. Then we will go through the SuperSpeed Training protocol.
For optimal results, participants should go through the training 2 more times that week on their own, taking a day off in between the sessions before next week. You are allowed to take a set training clubs home to do this.
We take down speeds of the training clubs, and then we hit driver again and get of club head speeds after the training.
All this is repeated in weeks 2 through 6, on week 6 we go over all the information and see how much the program increased our club head speed, see who increased their speed the most.