2023 Golf Rates
Tee Times may be booked 7 days in advance by booking online or by calling the *golf shop* at 843-795-6517.
*The Muni golf shop remains very busy during business hours, and phones are answered as attendants are available. To secure a tee time as quickly as possible, please use the online booking portal by clicking here: BOOK TEE TIMES ONLINE
|Type of Rate||Monday-Friday|
|Senior 62+ (Mon-Fri)|
|Weekends & Holidays|
|City of Charleston Resident||$20/40||$17/37||$25/45|
ATTENTION City of Charleston Residents - City Residents are required to create a "household" online through the City of Charleston Recreation department's Rectrac online portal (see below). Please be prepared to show matching ID when checking in to play.
*Notice for City of Charleston Residents*
In order to receive City Resident discounts on green fees, you must have a registered "Household" with the City of Charleston Recreation department. To create a household, use the link below to access Rectrac and enter the requested information:
- To minimize wait times, we recommend completing your household prior to the course reopening. The Rectrac portal is available 24/7.
- If booking a tee time online (preferred), your household will be saved in the tee sheet, and you will simply need to show us your driver's license with matching address upon arrival.
- If booking over the phone or in person, our staff will search the Rectrac database for your household using the phone number you provided.
- All players in each tee time must provide household information to receive discounts.
- All City Residents must show a valid drivers license with matching City address when checking in to play.
2023 Annual Pass Options
Annual passes are available to any customer age 18 and older with various options based on age and residence.
- Annual passes allow for green fees at no charge for one year from purchase date, based on course availability.
- Annual pass applicants will be required to have an updated household in Rectrac (see above for creating household instructions).
- Tee times are required for play and are available 7 days out beginning at 7am using the "Book Tee Time" feature on this page.
- Annual Pass Pricing is as follows:
- NON-CITY RESIDENTS AGES 18-61: $1,800 (one-time payment)
- NON-CITY SR RESIDENTS AGES 62+: $1,600 (one-time payment)
- CITY OF CHARLESTON RESIDENTS AGE 18-61: $1,200 (one-time payment)
- CITY OF CHARLESTON SR RESIDENTS AGE 62+: $1,000 (one-time payment)
- All City of Charleston pass purchases will require a copy of a driver's license matching the listed city residence.
- NOTE: Annual Passes are intended to offer a discount to those who would like to play golf on more than a weekly basis. No other benefits are included in the annual pass that are not available to any golf course customer.
E-mail Marshall Ormand to inquire about Annual Pass options
Electric Golf Cart Accessibility
The Municipal Golf Course welcomes all players. Please check with the Pro Shop about potential golf cart restrictions due to weather, tides, or course maintenance. You are welcome to self-identify (with a parking hang tag and your driver's license) if needing to mark your golf cart with a disability flag. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!