With an Internet connection, you can register and pay for recreation programs, activities, and athletics online, as well as reserve various facilities throughout the city.
Important Things to Remember
- If this is your first time registering with the City of Charleston Recreation Department and you are creating a new household, please allow at least 72 hours to be approved and eligible to register. Make sure you log in a few days prior to make sure everything is correct in your household and that your username and password works.
- If you are in our RecTrac system for any registered activity including youth and adult sports, aquatics, tennis, etc. you have been assigned a username and password for online registration. If you are having trouble retrieving it or it was registered under a different email address, please see Troubleshooting Options below. If you still have issues, please send an email to Recreation Staff and they will help you reset/retrieve your information.
- For most City of Charleston activities and programs, pre-registration is required as spots are limited. To assure your spot, register early and avoid late fees!
- If you are unable to find an activity, program, or sport on our registration site or website, you can call your area facility and request the Activity Number.
- Scholarship applications (PDF) must be submitted at least one month prior to the registration deadline for the program they wish to attend. Applicants must be City of Charleston residents and meet all requirements for the program.